Booking and commitment :
Booking a trip or other benefits can be at our office, by phone and always confirmed by email.
Communications necessary and sufficient for listening and detailed understanding of each stage of the route and course of your journey, as the means chosen accommodations and moments are necessary.
A proforma invoice will be sent upon confirmation of delivery.
The commitment is effective only upon receipt of the requested payment.
Price:For billing regulations, MGA, the rate will be calculated based on the value of the euro on the day the payment is made. The validity of the rates advertised in the price of repository or on our website is for the current year. In general, we mention the details of the expenses included in the price. Gratuities and beverages are not included in the price. Discounts on certain services are provided to children under 10 years.
The rates may be adjusted upward or downward, if major changes outside our entity involved, such as:
- Fuel prices rising
- The change in the exchange rate etc.
- The change of specific providers fare.
A deposit of 20% of the total price of the service is requested to engage the commitment and trip preparation / delivery. The balance is payable ideally 30 days before the start date of the trip or departure.
We can guarantee customer travel before achieving the settlement of the benefit is full. Payment can be made in Euro or in Ariary by bank transfer. It goes without saying that the costs associated with the transfer will be to the customer. A confirmation email from the customer transfer or payment with a copy of the order of the transfer is sought. The account and bank number will be communicated as
In case of cancellation, we ask the customer under the following circumstances:
- 20 days before departure: 30% of the total trip cost
- 15 days before the scheduled departure date: 50% of the total trip cost
- 10 days before departure: 75% of the total trip cost
- At 7 days before departure: 100% of the total trip cost
Our agency, Madabest, reserves the right to cancel or amend a trip to one month (30 days) before the departure date in cases where
- The balance of the bill payment has not been made in good time
- External major problems, any change in the air, and climate condition etc arise.